Lompat ke konten Lompat ke sidebar Lompat ke footer

Sony Xperia is Really Great


Hello, hello guys. David here and this is the March Sony Xperia. Please understand if the wait is a bit long because I myself don't feel ready for the story while using this Sony flagship. or no, yes, or return to Samsung st72 I told him that I immediately fell in love with the driver's cellphone. Since the time I knew smartphones and now I can use them however I want, my soul immediately went crazy. That's a sign that I definitely understand the feeling. Just look at this. The design is different from other brands of cellphones whose designs we've often seen, Samsung iPhones, or even neighbors. I also use Xperia. Maybe it's the Sony bra factor. It's official, thus products are scarce. Here, imports are pricey. I paid $24,000,500,000 for it. The initial price in Hong Kong was roughly HK$15 million, but the importer must be an automobile. Customs fees exist, thankfully.

 Cashback can minimize it. 400,000; Boxes are old. Long before Apple started getting popular again with stiff designs like this with a matte back. Luxurious and sturdy. Even though the specs are cool, the Gorilla Glass pictures and camera design exaggerate. Next page: camera quality. Sony's tradition of providing headphone jacks and a special shutter button for older cameras is still unique. Nice. The shape is also slim. Usually, the screen size of the six and a half-inch HP already feels a bit big, but the Xperia is the same. Thanks to the results of 21 to 9, the screen extends to the top, not the side of the cellphone, so just have faith. The ratio of the long screen like this makes it feel even longer because there is an additional bezel on the bottom, but I don't bulk up this too much because the bezel can be the home of the front camera. The speaker can also be placed in front of Allah, HPV gaming Latfa Iqbal's voice is also great. That's where I was with Xperia in March. It was beautiful, but a few days later, I told Iqbal again, I think I'm going to use Samsung again. Yes, I'm camera-shy. March's Xperia has a great camera.

Sharp pictures, pleasing colors, and not much tweaking. Minimal nose. It's like going to Sonia, so moles are still good according to their class, where the [Music] section is only available. Sometimes I'm not satisfied with the cellphone camera, so I miss the Samsung camera, which is more consistent, especially in harsh light conditions. For example, here the camera seems to lose to the sun behind it. So the camera has to prioritize other parts of this photo and the sky looks white, all right. Taking photos of the lights at night feels like the camera doesn't save it as a person who often shares photos. The quality of this camera makes me a little worried, but the telephoto camera, which uses cool technology, is optical zoom, which zooms from three and a half times to five. The second time, actually using the lens, not just cropping the image, I don't think it's appropriate because the actual result doesn't feel sharp, it's really sharp like there are shadows, so the cells have been lensed many times to avoid the case of the lens being dirty, that's usually what makes or it's foggy, but still the result is like that the sharpness of Zoo m three and a half times to 5.2 times is consistent, Z is sharp, I admit it, but if it's been lacking from the start, it's okay to be consistent. It feels a bit useless. It's better for Samsung, which has three times the optical, just assume the value is nine and then crop the digital four times. The value drops to eight because Sony only has diarrhea, so yes, I doubt I want to use my experience as a driver. I feel that the potential of the cellphone camera is still lacking. I use it too simply, like most people just snap, not much fiddling with manual mode, which can adjust seat speed, and the camera has a mirrorless auto focus tracking system. Sony has video software. This pro that can stream directly to YouTube is really cool. There is a pro music application that can make editing su the fig feel better. It's just more professional, and I don't have time to explore until I watch cool videos on YouTube that support Xperia because I'm sure the cellphone camera is cool, so I'm on again but HP.

Hello, hello, hello, hello, hello, hello Haha, autofocus badges. hi Oh yeah Hi, if you shoot the Sony Xperia on March for the front camera, you can get 4K resolution. The colors are the same as on the Indonesian rear camera, but it's more stable. My sister, who's also okay, bye, she's pretty. Right, you can forkey, even if it's rare. I'm just using it. I'm still very happy with the 21 to 9 screen ratio. Excellent! Multi-window is symmetrical with the operating system, making files feel different. Different specs. RAM, 12 GB internal, Snapdragon 820 is a gaming marker head, just like Happy Snapdragon 8gen. Others can't play intensive games. What's wrong with the charger's clip? OK, boss I use sane charging because I have another charger. 2-3 days before this review, he backed it. I wanted to say in the video that this phone will become a Deli driver, which is more convenient, but Iqbal takes care of it. Sorry, good money wasted because the phone is hot when playing games and taking photos during the day. I knew.

Early in my photography career, an overhead sign had this pattern. Even though the camera was broken, I could still take pictures. The whistle is still the same, but I only recorded a minute of 4K resolution two days ago. The heat symbol has returned, and many spring features, like autofocus, can't be used. You can't use any mode or feature without a cellphone. Right? GoPay camera scanning requires payment. Because the phone is hot, the focus won't work. I gave a queue behind me the code because I couldn't read the phone. I paid with a credit card and immediately decided the phone wasn't reliable. Understandably, the camera wasn't as good. Dell drivers aren't the best cellphone. Happiness matters. No perfect phone, right? If you fall, you're already hindering HP's ability to make life easier. Life's complexity bothers me. Sinaga heats up quickly, or the Sony system is too sensitive, so the metrotel is too heavy to let the engine cool down soon. Will my decision change? This is possible if Sony updates the system to be more tolerant. Very hot, no latency. Before the overheating issue, I loved this phone. We'll see if it was entertaining afterwards. I'll stick with solid Samsung. Tools are better than Xperia. Yes, I want to play cricket, so check out gadgetin's March for Life, London, and Sydney reviews.